Little Whisk

Pin It
This little whisk is one of my very favorite things in the kitchen.
I'm pretty sure this version is made by Pampered Chef, but really I'm not too picky about who makes it. It's the size and shape that I like.

The clever little half moon coil is just the right size for so many whisking tasks.
This is the tool I reach for when whisking so many things. I whisk together eggs and cream and milk and cinnamon to make French toast. I use to whip up scrambled eggs. I whisk together so many different kinds of dressings. I use this whisk for making gravy and sauces.

It is the perfect size to fit in a bowl or a jar to whisk dressings and it is the perfect size to whisk together gravy or sauce right in the saucepan or skillet.
It is easy to clean and goes into the dishwasher. The coil comes off if it really needs gunk removed but it rinses clean so easily. It is just the right size and so handy.

This little whisk is one of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment