Freezer Pans!! Wow!!

Pin It
Freezing meals just got easier! Look at these Pans!



  • Convenient foil pans come in 9 different sizes.
  • Freeze meal-size ~ from single serving to family size. 
  • Don't get stuck with too many leftovers.
  • Freeze exactly the size you need for the meal!
  • Microwaveable! (Yes! These really are microwaveable containers!!)
  • Inexpensive enough to make them Disposable - clean-up is a breeze!
  • Durable enough to make them Re-Usable when cleaned carefully.
  • Environmentally friendly - Recyclable.



  • You can get them HERE.

     Nine different sizes. 3 Round. 6 Rectangular.


     Round Pan servings sizes:
    3 cup, 6 1/4 cup, 9 1/2 cup.
    Rectangular Pan serving sizes:
    2 cups, 2 3/4 cups, 4 3/4 cups, 6 cups, 8 cups, 12 cups.


    The largest rectangular pan. 10 x 13. Holds 12 cups.
    10 to 12 servings.
    I put Chicken Ham Roll-Ups in this one.


     This one is 8.5 x 12.5. Holds 8 cups. 6 - 8 servings.
    I filled this one with Chicken Enchiladas.


    Maybe my favorite pan. The picture doesn't do it justice.
    6.5 x 12.5 it is as wide as one manicotti. It holds 6 cups but
    I filled it with a row of Cheese Manicotti. Fit perfectly.


    This one is 6 x 8. 4 3/4 cups. 3 - 4 servings.
    I put Honey Lime Chicken in this one even though I could
    have put it in a plastic freezer bag.
    I like being able to take it from freezer to oven.

      
    So cute. 5 x7. 2 3/4 cups. 2 or 3 servings.
    I put Oriental Rice Pilaf in this one which means it will
    be more like 4 or 5 servings. It is a side dish and 
    will go further than a main dish.


     Can this one be my favorite, too?
    It is the perfect little single serving pan.
    Although it would probably make two small appetites happy.
    It is the smallest of the rectangular pans.
    4 x 5. 2 cups. 1 or 2 servings.
    I made a few Cheesy Lasagnas in this size pan.


    The largest of the round pans.
    10 inches. 9 1/2 cups. 7 - 9 servings.
    I filled it with Maple Almond Beef. Soooo good!

     
    Lovely 9 inches. 6 1/4 cups. 5 - 6 servings.
    Perfect for Steak and Vegetable Pie.
    Bird's Nest Pie, Cowboy Casserole
     and Beef & Broccoli are my other favorites. 


    The smallest of the round pans. 7 inches. 3 cups. 2 - 3 servings.
    Actually when I fill this one with Caribbean Shrimp,
    it is more like 5 or 6 servings.
    Sometimes I serve it with rice and eggrolls and 
    sometimes I serve it as a salad.
    We add the hot shrimp to individual salads at the last minute.

    I love these pans. I can usually use each at least a couple of times. I love that they have lids and that I don't have to cover them with foil. I love that I can bake them or MICROWAVE them. (!!!!!!!!!!) Yes. Really. I know...weird.
    I love that I can get exactly the size I need.

    You can get them HERE.

    I also love the labels. Peel and stick. No writing anything. Get them HERE.

    And. The software I used to generate the labels has all the recipes and made my grocery shopping list for me. I didn't have to calculate anything. I just clicked on the recipes I wanted to make and viola! Recipes, Shopping List, and Labels. Sigh. Software is HERE.

    You can even find a book that will tell you everysinglething you need to know to make 30 Meals in One Day. Yes. Thirty. One day. Here.

    Easiest, clearest, simplest method. Best recipes. I don't think there is a single one my family does not like. Well. Except for Calico Beans. But that's just because they are bean snobs. Maybe if I left out the butter beans.

    1 comment: