Peach Pie Recipe

Pin ItReady for a twist on the traditional Peach Pie Recipe? Try this one. Sam works at the Produce Stand and brought home some delicious peaches. He put them on the counter and asked if I would make him a peach pie. I have an incredible Peaches and Cream Pie recipe but it calls for baking the pie, which I certainly don't mind doing, but it was hot and it seemed a shame to 1. heat up the kitchen, and 2. bake these ever so lovely peaches. I found a truly delicious recipe that isn't really peach pie, but it is made in a pie dish and it has peaches in it. So that counts as peach pie, yes? Sam thinks so. He loves peaches and he loves cheese cake and thinks this is a fabulous way to eat both at the same time. Maybe you will think so, too.

Peach Cheese Pie


12 graham crackers
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
10 tablespoons butter
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
5 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
1 9-ounce contained frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 cups diced fresh peaches
1 cup fresh raspberries


Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs. Combine with brown sugar and melted butter. Divide between two 9-inch pie plates or into a 9 x 13-inch dish. Press on bottom and up the sides of the pie plates, or on the bottom of the 9 x 13-inch dish. See more details of making a graham cracker crust here.


Combine softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and 4 tablespoons lemon juice. Mix until smooth and creamy. Stir in the thawed whipped topping. Dice peaches and toss with remaining tablespoon of lemon juice. Add peaches and raspberries to cream cheese mixture. Stir gently. Stirring too much will break apart the raspberries. Pour over graham crust(s). Refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.


When I made this, I only had half of a package of cream cheese, so I made half of the recipe, which is one pie. It was so good that I wish I had gone to the store (or borrowed) more cream cheese so I could have made 2 pies. AND now I have a half can of sweetened condensed milk left. I'll have to look for a great recipe that calls for half a can of sweetened condensed milk. Or (bright idea!!!) I'll get some more cream cheese and make another Peach Cheese Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment